Essential riders kit
The London Bike Guide offers motorcycle and scooter riders everything they need to make their journeys in London quick, safe and free.
This is a pocket sized customised street atlas. It uses a high quality Collins base map of Zone 1 & 2.
It maps out:
- All dedicated bike parking bays
- All car parks permitting bikes in Central London, showing which are discounted and free for bikers
- Bus lanes, showing those that can and can't be used by motorbikes
- Red route parking bays
- Parking options at London airports
- Locations of petrol stations
- Locations of all the dealerships, servicing centres and training schools.
This is the first publication ever to map out the bus lane and traffic monitoring cameras, colour-coding all speed cameras to warn riders of accident hotspots.
Now on its third edition, the London Bike Guide is bigger and better than ever.
This is a must-have for all London’s bikers.
The London Bike Guide is sponsored by Piaggio