Loading and unloading in London is complex and can prove expensive and parking conditions are difficult with few concessions.
PIE (Public Information Exchange) has published a new A4 street atlas of London customised for light commercial vehicles, in association with Transport for London (TfL), Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles and the Freight Transport Association (FTA).
This paperback, 144 page guide uses a high-quality Collins base map. The extra features include:
- Map of London controlled parking zones with rules and hours of operation
- Loading and unloading bays and restrictions
- London borough council suspensions and dispensations
- Extended congestion charging zone
- Large scale map: 8 inches per mile
- Postcode map of London
- Parking ticket hot spots
- Speed cameras
- Car parks
- Petrol stations
- Width and weight restrictions
A comprehensive guide to driving a van in London, this guide is designed to save drivers parking tickets, money and hassle.