You have no items in your shopping basket.
PIE (Public Information Exchange) and the BMF (British Motorcycle Federation) have published this customised atlas of the South West region for both local riders and visitors. At slightly larger than A5 size, this spiral-bound guide is designed to fit in a rider’s tank bag.
Key features are mapped out along the routes to help you plan your journey, including:
- Urban mapping includes locations of parking bays, rules on bus lane use, and car parks with free bike parking.
- Roads recommended by local riders
- Stunning inland and coastal routes
- Biker-friendly pubs, cafes, restaurants & accommodation
- Bike meets and bike nights in the region
- Speed camera locations
- A5 (Tank Bag Size), 96 Page, Full Colour, Collins Mapping.